CPCS Fundraising Page
The CPCS Fundraising Committee is an extension of the Alliance made up of parent volunteers who plan, coordinate, and execute efforts to help raise money for CPCS. We depend on each member of our school community to donate time and/or money to help achieve our fundraising goals, and welcome all to assist with our events! For more information on how you can help, upcoming fundraising events, or to sign up for the Fundraising distro list, please click the following link: https://linktr.ee/
Please reach out to CPCSFundraisingCommittee@
Fundraising Committee Chair
UPCOMING FUNDRAISING MEETINGS
The next Fundraising Meeting will be Wednesday, November 29, 2023 at 5:30 PM in the Science Room #109 (enter through the main entrance of the school).
Up on the agenda is the following:
- Bake-less Bake Sale kickoff this week
- Trivia Night preparations (Dec 8)
- Online Auction: outreach has begun and we are receiving donations! Local assistance is needed.
- Next big fundraising effort: Penny Wars!
Tentative Fundraising Events for 2023-2024
Be on the lookout for more information about these events!
Friday, September 8 – Movie Night
Saturday, September 30 – Yard Sale
Friday, October 20 – Fall Walk (Alternative Oct 13)
Saturday, November 4 – Running Crab 5K *To be rescheduled...
Halloween Candy BuyBack Collection Nov 6-8
Greenery Sale - Orders Due Nov 8
● Friday, December 1 – Bake-Less Bake Sale Appeal
● Friday, December 8 – Trivia Night & Ugly Sweater Contest
● Citrus Sale - Jan 2
● Monday, January 29 to Friday, February 2 – Penny Wars
● Friday, February 2 – Chili Bingo Night
● Saturday, March 16 – Casino Night (Formerly A Vintage Affair event)
● Friday, April 12 to April 26 – You Are My Sunshine (Sun Grams)
● Friday, May 10 to Friday, May 17 – Online Auction
● Saturday, May 18 – Yard Sale (drop off May 17)